The Natural Philosopher

Default Electric Screwdriver Bits

Roger wrote:

Hi,

does anyone have any recommendation for decent bits for an electric
screwdriver. I have just bought a Bosch 24v drill/driver and wanted some
decent screwdriver bits. Saw a set if Piranha that looked good, but wanted
to use the collective wisdom of this forum!

IOMHO there re no GOODbits. There arre soft ones that burr and bend and
hard ones that shatter. I have piles of em.

The carpenters showed me a box of screws they had gpot from screwfix *I
think) inside was a bit for use with teh csrews. It lasted nearly as
long as the box of screws. Seems that is teh ay to go. Get a cheap bit
every time you stock up with screws, and leave it in the screw box.
Throw it away when the screws are finished.

Thanks

Roger