Andy Hall

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:37:37 +0100,
wrote:

They're more for addittional directional light than anything. They're
certainly not the only lighting in the whole space..

It turns out the lights are apparently supplied by Ultraframe,
specifically for use in their conservatories, of which this is one.
They look to be the same lights you can see at the bottom of this page

http://www.ultraframe-conservatories...sp?l1=4&l2=261

although I need to speak to Ultraframe on Monday to get the details.
Does anyone have details of how to call them direct? The advertised
phone number is an 01200 number, which only connects you to your
nearest local Ultraframe distributor, which happens to be the company
that are fitting the conservatory

Brian

Ultraframe have a good reputation for roofs, so must have come up with
a way to handle the issue. These look to be in some kind of frame,
so perhaps with the low rating they are OK.

Poking around their PLC web site I found the recruitment page and
the number of 01200 452215 for the HR department.
You could try that.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl