IMM

"VisionSet" wrote in message

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

As long it's a structural , load bearing wall in good condition, that
should be OK.

Well it is a party loft wall, I suspect it is only there as a boundary, I
doubt it is load bearing, but it is brick. and it is supported by the

whole
brick party partition.

You have to board

the whole loft? and even if it would never be used by trades person?

Not the whole, loft adequately around the hatch, to and around the boiler. A
light over the boiler and hatch and a rail around the hatch so no one will
fall down it. This may be wood screwed to the rafters to make the rail.

and light the loft and put in a guard rail, but the
loft ladder is OK.

lighting no problem.

What is a guard rail?

See above.

Other than that I want max flow/heat 16 l/min @35°C rise to beat!

Well it's pretty simple.

yes for sure

- Most have plenty of work, so have no real need to do this for you

Quite!

From a competence perspective, have a look through Ed Sirett's FAQ.
Ed is a CORGI fitter (as well as being a thoroughly nice guy), and his
comments are valuable.

will do.

The main ones are do you have a good, repeatable result with soldering
fittings together and do you understand all the issues involved before
you start?

Use Powerflux and flush properly after with Superfloc.

Yes, I have no qualms about my ability. It was just the guarantee aspect,
am I likely to violate the boiler manufacturers requirements, I suspected
they required a Corgi fitter. I know... I shall phone WB etc.

The law say you must be "competent". CORGI registration is only for when you
make money out of fitting gas equipment. It is to stop the cowboys.