Owain

"bigbrian" wrote
| My conservatory installation seems to be turning into the
| installation from hell. The current difficulty is with
| regard to the ridge lighting (4 downlighters). ...
| What happens to the uPVC if it gets too hot?

It melts?

I would be extremely wary about cutting into a structural member of the
conservatory to fit this.

You could so something like suspend a length of trunking from the
conservatory frame and mount the lights, transformer etc in that.
Ventilation slots on the sides of the trunking. White plastic trunking
readily available, or get galvanised metal and spray-paint. (Metal trunking
*must* be earthed.)

Owain