Dave Liquorice

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:00:05 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Decent audio installations in studios include a switching unit
operated off the vision mixer.

Gosh are people still installing those? Or are we talking legacy
installations from 10+ years ago. Always great fun to set up as it was
used so infrequently no could remeber exactly how to do it...

I'm considering fixing a frame type BT socket into a panel mounting
XLR body.

Seems a bit messy, couldn't you cut a Euromod sized hole and fit a BT
module? They are roughly the same width as an XLR panel mount, maybe
there is a height limitation.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail