PoP

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:23:32 +0000, geoff wrote:

Because they have to interface with other people in a bigger world. That
mistakes can happen is well demonstrated by a very expensive piece of
junk which was last seen going in the direction of Mars

Actually I think it is heading away from Mars now, probably to be
intercepted in a gazillion years from now by some alien race who pick
it up on their space radar.

But that sure was a very expensive mistake! Mind you, I sometimes
wonder whether it was a convenient excuse to hide some other mission
failure - like they found out that they put 4 star fuel in the craft
instead of diesel

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.