Andy Hall

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:15:32 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I'd like a panel mounting as small and neat a BT socket as possible. Slave
type, not that it matters. Plenty of frame ones at RS etc, but none
apparently exactly what I need. I'd like one just slightly larger than the
socket itself that clips into a cut out. Or some suggestions. ;-) The
panel will have a printed 'cover' panel, so fixing screws etc could be
concealed.

What about one of the Euro modular ones. MK have these and RS have
a variety of makes. If you were to engineer the cutout, they just
click into place.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl