PoP

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:29:49 GMT, Tony Bryer
wrote:

Which is why on one trip to the USA an older friend asked me to
buy him some tape measures. Wickes had a lot of apologising to
do when they arrested him for shoplifting and he made them look
carefully at the Stanley Powerlock he'd allegedly just pocketed!

I guess I have a guilt complex even though I'm completely honest!

It always concerns me when I visit a DIY place with a tape measure in
my pocket, just in case I get held at the exit door on suspicion. For
that reason I always make sure my tape measure is clearly labelled
from a different source to those of the DIY shed I'm visiting - it
would be a bit difficult for Focus DIY (e.g.) to claim that the
TLC-Direct labelled tape measure came from their store shelf!

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.