Rick Hughes

"Winged Cat" wrote in message
om...
Hi
I am going to fit four LV IP44 halogen spotlights in my bathroom
ceiling. The room is 190 * 175, and I am trying to decide on the best
positioning of the lights. I don't know whether to arrange the lights
equidistant from the centre of the ceiling, or equidistant from the
edges, IYSWIM.

There are several free illumination designer programs ... where you input
your room sizes & wall materials, and you can place as many lights and of
what types you want and it will calculate and visually show light spread &
shadows, you can play about as much as you want.

They are free .... Thron, Illuma, Osram etc. will send you the CD for
free.

Rick