Michael McNeil

Andy Hall wrote in message . ..
a) A grease for the lubrication nipples on the wheel bearings.
This is mentioned as Athesia EP/2 IP grease.

I can't find a reference to that product, but I can find a reference
to EP2 and EP/2 grease from other vendors.

b) An oil for a sump in the body of the machine used to lubricate the
internal gears. For this, Oleoblitz EHT 16 or any other oil with
viscosity SAE 30.

SAE 30 is standard engine oil, the same stuff used in engines since
rock oil was the source. Nowadays with modern additives the oils last
a lot longer and cope with petrol fumes much better.

Since you are not using it in a car you won't suffer using the lower
spec stuff. It won't hurt to use SAE 10/40 which is more common these
days. (Ie use engine oil.) Likewise the grease spec will be for the
same spec that is used universally on machine bearings everywhere.

A motor factor (car parts distributor) will put you right if you don't
believe me.