IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:32:36 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Transco were not around when I was doing it. I'm sure to take the

contract
the scumbags would have negotiated different service levels with the

wicked
witch Thatcher.

This of course, has nothing to do with anything and is the usual
attempt at a smokescreen.

Would this be an approved installation
on a standard service and meter?

It was. Cheapo Transco may have moved the goalposts.

Uh Huh, Frankly I think that you are bull****ting.

Stop guessing and making things up.

That is precisely what you are doing.

What experience in this field do you have to speak with such authority?

I'm not attempting to at all. I asked you a simple question asking
you to back up your assertion that 80kW can be derived from a standard
domestic supply and that the supplier is willing to support that.

Previous excellent supplier did, this bunch of private cowboys can't be
relied upon.

You have simply wriggled and tried to avoid the issue.

Mentalism is getting a firm hold.

The unfortunate thing is that this particular piece has the

potential
to be dangerous, and if not that, certainly expensive.

What can be dangerous?

The pressure dropping outside the specified range for the boiler could
be one.

That is not dangerous.

Are you quite certain that it is not potentially dangerous if the
supply to an appliance drops below the manufacturer's specified value?

Yep. the appliance should built-in safety mechanisms. Some appliances will
not operate below certain pressures.

This would presumably affect the gas rate, have the risk of the
appliance's regulation dropping out and therefore put the appliance
outside the specified operating range wouldn't it?

I had understood that there is a fairly tight regulatory tolerance on
this.

see above.