Lee Blaver

Default which combi?

willsniffer wrote:

present combi just gone south and need to replace. It will run 8 rads and a
decent shower if poss. Any suggestions from experience as to the most
reliable/best performance/economical etc greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Our 2 year old 28Kw Vaillant has been problem free and the DHW
performance IMO is good - but then we have very high mains pressure here
and I don't like the DHW set above 55C anyway...

It's easily more economical than the museum piece it replaced :-)

Only downside is that it's noisy, in that it's "clunky" with the relays
and stuff, not just ours either, the neighbours' one is the same.

Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and NTL world com