IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:10:48 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:20:53 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .

If house has stood anyway for 150 years,
it's likely to remain for a
good few years yet, true?

No. The longer it is there the closer it is to falling down.

What a nonsense statement.

What a mentalist statement. He continues...

It would apply to anything constructed, and a solid masonry structure
that has already stood solidly for 150 years is far more likely to
last for another 150 than one of your SIP panel disposable prefabs.

My God, this one has no idea whatsoever. He doesn't even know what a SIP
panel is and goes on about them. Fascinating, fascinating.

Do you have pointed ears or something?

It is pretty easy to find out information about SIPs.

Why didn't you then?

I notice that as usual, you didn't mention any of the disadvantages of
these materials such as the effects of insect and rodent infestation.

On SIPs? Please give examples. It is best you stop making things up.

Now this mentalist goes on .....

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky-tacky,
Little boxes, little boxes,