AK

"adder" wrote in message
om...
What pressure do you run the system at? It would seem to me that the
rpessure reading at the bottom of the hosue would be mroe than the one
at the top so maybe air is being drawn in through your leaky bleed
vave?

I have replaced the leaky bleed valve now (I was quite impressed with myself
that I tackled that one!), so we'll find out if that cures the air problem
The guy at the plumbers merchant said he didn't believe in inhibitor, but If
I wanted to put it in I should use the same brand - but I don't know what
might be in there already!!!. so it looks like a system drain down may be in
order. I have to get the boiler serviced - I might find how much it would
cost to get the whole system sorted - anybody know any good plumbers in or
around Eastbourne????

Angela