Dave Liquorice

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:48:17 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

You would think that the labels would be designed with an adhesive
which peels off cleanly, but it ain't so.

Appear to peel of cleanly here, at least the glue layer stays on the
lable not the fruit. Of course I expect some thing has leached into
the fruit...

I don't understand why they need labels anyway, did we all get
confused before we hd them?

So the minimum wage brain dead super market checkout operator knows
that it's an Royal Gala Apple not a Braeburn or a Pear or Nectarine...

But I really don't think many people can eat them, surely ...

I wouldn't have thought so either but then I've learnt that it is very
easy to over estimate the stupidity of the great unwashed.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail