Brian Sharrock

Default Hidihg cables for 'Home - Cinema' surround sound

It's time to consider 'doing' the Lounge ...

Since it last saw a coat of paint we've accumulated
more kit and re-arranged seating etc .
I know that extra Electrical outlets are needed and where
they'll have to go .... which entails lifting the floorboards
and chasing boxes and channels into the walls.
While I'm at that ... I might as well tackle the 'signal'
wiring that's accumulated into the house.

I'm looking for suggestions, advise, don't-do-this, from
readers for coping with the '5.1' cables; the computer network
cables; that have proliferated.
Should I consider putting in green tubing to enable me to
pull-out the old stuff and push-in better/different audio cables
in the future - if I either win the Lottery or the cost of audio
kit comes down? What appropriate termination boxes are
available?

--

Brian