mike ring

Julie wrote in
:

It's just that there's a million alarm clock/radios about (I've got
two), but I'd love one with a remote control,

It might be a bit bigger than what you want as it's also a CD player,
but the Goodmans GCDR1950R Clock Radio has a remote control. Or this
one http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/CRESOU.htm might work, although
it's rather expensive.

I think I've checked this one, TBH there's a lot like it so I'm not quite
sure, I will look again, but I'm pretty sure the remote control is only
partial, and will only do CD funtions and volume.

I think they do it just to annoy me.

The other's right up there with the Bose, and apart from the price, I don't
think I'm ready for serious audio with powered subwoofer at sparrows....

mike