Julie

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:03:34 +0000 (UTC), mike ring
wrote:

It's just that there's a million alarm clock/radios about (I've got two),
but I'd love one with a remote control, so I could put it on a shelf over
there, and save space at the bedside for alcohol/medication/flea powder
annd the serious alarm clock with a proper face and light.

It might be a bit bigger than what you want as it's also a CD player,
but the Goodmans GCDR1950R Clock Radio has a remote control. Or this
one http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/CRESOU.htm might work, although
it's rather expensive.

I've done a bit of searching and it doesn't look as though a simple
clock radio with a remote exists, unless it also includes a CD player.

--

Julie S