mike ring

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in
:

Reading the thread about bedside lights prompted me to think of the
gadget I'd kill for, ie, as title.

I'd love to put the alarm radio on a shel across the room and just
have a remote control by the bed.

In an idle moment I looked around and came across this...

http://www.qed-uk.com/?vp=6&bg=207&b...&bi=0&ird=1405

That styling makes me cringe but it does everything you say you want
AFAICS.

I'll check it out, I can't find the dimensions yet; it's a bit big, but I
think smaller than the separates.

Also I'll have to check out if the remote has full control of station
switching, quite a lot haven't, so I'll end up hurling the r/c at the radio
instead of switching away from Nick Wossname, or the blarney fairy, etc.

Ive found a couple of DABs, the Sony XDRS1 and The all english Roberts
(made in Taiwan) RD6, but they're a bit pricy and may not even be available
yet.

Thanks for the info

mike