StephenC

"Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" wrote in message ...
Googly wrote:
Hi!

My neighbours obviously have weak bladders.
Never in all my life have I heard 2 people going to to the toilet so
often.

Every time they go to the toilet I can hear the pull cord light
switching on and off. It's like they are in my bathroom.

Whoever invented those hiddeous and noisy switches should be thrashed
with a wet fish.... repeatedly.

Does anyone have a suggestions?
Is it possible to remove the noisy switch thingy? (That is the tech
term!)
Can you buy quiet ones?
Or soundproof it in anyway?

I've looked for one, and failed, in the past; they were all what I would
call noisy.

I think John's idea is best.

Si

About 4 years ago, when I was fitting out my bathroom, I found
that the B & Q own-brand pull-switches were fairly quiet. Do they
still do their own range?