John Stumbles

"Rick Dipper" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:26:54 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

I am going to refurbish the bathroom, I wish to fit the flooring under
the toilet and washbasin. Sadly there is no other toilet in the house,
anyone any ideas of how to work round this, apart from everyone crossing
their legs?
I thought of a porti potty type thing, but there are no manhole covers
where I could empty the thing down.

Can't you empty it down the soil stack, or maybe a helpful neighbour's loo?
You should only need to empty it once or twice a week, less if you only use
it for no 2s and pee in a pot or washbasin etc, so you should be able to
empty it down your own loo when you're finished.

I once heard a story about a well known yorkshireman TV chatshow host (who
shall remain anonymous*) who upset his hosts at a dinner party when they
found him peeing in the kitchen sink. Apparently they were particularly
upset because all the dinner dishes were piled up in it at the time!

* OK it was Parky :-)