gothika

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:37:09 GMT, "Jay" wrote:

I am looking for earpads for Audio Technica ATH-6 headphones. Audio Technica
does not even list them anymore.

Anyone know where I can buy them or an alternate solution?

Thanks,
Jay

I'm not familiar with the pads for them. What do the pads look like?
I can walk you through making a set if you can give me some details.(I
make replacements for my older sets all the time, as well as modding
open air to close and reverse.)
If you don't want anything fancy Radio Shack can sometines be of help.
They have several sizes of aftermarket foam pads that fit much of
what's on the market.