Eric

Also, is there anyone has the 79 series II service manual can share, my
meter has inaccurate ohm reading and I would like to repair and recal.

Thanks

Eric

"Eric" wrote in message
Jacques,

I am on training this week, I have the Fluke 70 series one service manual.
Inside the manual, it tell you the hints to troubleshoot. Let me know

your
fax number and I will send the entire manual to you next week.

Good luck.

Eric
"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
(Jacques Carrier) writes:

Hi fellow techs,

I am looking for a schematic (or service manual) for this fine DMM.
The first one was zapped by a high voltage pulse from an electric

fence.
The other one was zapped by a microwave HV cap. (over 200V).

Don't they have lifetime warranty?

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
Repair | Main Table of Contents:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the

excessive
traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is

ignored.
To contact me, please use the feedback form on the S.E.R FAQ Web sites.