Prometheus

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:54:08 GMT, "U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles" "Charles
wrote:

On 13 Sep 2004 17:46:41 -0700, terry wrote:
Hi,

Thank your for all replies! One more thing, actually I want to do this
for insulating sound, could the methods provided do this?

Unless you want to enter the realm of total insanity, just buy a new
door, make a new door yourself, or get some thick foam padding, and
glue it to your cheap hollow-core door. I've seen egg-crate style
foam used in music practice rooms, and though I'm not sure how well it
works, it is probably your cheapest option.