Scott M

Default Storage Heaters

BigWallop wrote:

Do you have anything about any subject of DIY to say. After seeing a number
of your daft reply postings, I've now come to the conclusion that you are a
real bam pot with air where the brain should be. Now, please grow up or FO
away from sensible people.

I think that's a bit harsh. These people provide a valuable service by
demonstrating the importance of birth control and exactly how pathetic
some people's lives really are. Reminds me of a line from Fawlty Towers:

Bloke: There's always someone worse off than yourself, Mr Fawlty.
Basil: Is there? I could do with a good laugh.

--
Scott