BigWallop

Default Storage Heaters

wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y, BigWallop wrote:

Do you have anything about any subject of DIY to say. After seeing a

number
of your daft reply postings, I've now come to the conclusion that you

are a
real bam pot with air where the brain should be. Now, please grow up or

FO
away from sensible people.

Don't waste your time or conciousness on these postings, BigW. If you
have a newsreader with article-suppression facilities (as you suggest),
apply them. Any form of reply just encourages the activity...

Stefek

I know I did the wrong thing by replying to the idiot, but I've blocked the
IP for the sender so shouldn't hear from them again, I hope. :-))

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com