MaxEN

bugbear wrote in message ...
AArDvarK wrote:
...just thought I'd share this product link:

http://www.tool-solutions.com/product/102153

Measuring calipers, be they "direct", vernier, dial
or digital are very convenient for many tasks
in woodworking.

Not the first think I'd buy, but nice to have.

IIRC in the USA you can get a plastic dial caliper
that reads in fractions on an inch, and it's cheap.

This is what I have and use it for many years, but I thing it's time
to upgrade, heihland hardware has the best one with 1/16 inch fraction
which Wood magazine call it the best and it is very easy to read it,
but I do not want to pay $8 for shipping, well, next week in Chicago
Woorworkers show I may find one ang get it. But ues, you do not have
to have it, but it is handy some times.

Maxen

That'd probably work just fine for WW.

BugBear