mac davis

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:11:34 GMT, Kevin Craig
wrote:

Okay, okay . . . I'd be a lot more excited (and my checking account far
more in jeopardy) if Rockler or Lee Valley were coming to town, but I
saw today that I've got a local Harbor Freight opening October 26.

I find HF very useful for clamps and such. And when they hold a sale on
something that I do want, it will be nice to drive 3 miles instead of
85.

I must say, it's an appropriate location. The anchor store in that
shopping center is Big Lots. ;-)

Kevin

I just got an order in friday from the web.. mostly Christmas
presents, but a few toys for me..
Bought 4 of their 4 1/2 angle grinders for presents.. they're not
makita, bit for $9.99 each, what the heck..lol

I really like their metal self-clamping bench pegs... I got 4 of them
friday and was out in the shop last night, drilling a few more rows of
holes in the bench...

Got a set of 5 or 6 forstner bits in a wood box that I don't think I'd
use for my projects, but it's a great present for 5 bucks..
Mac
03 Tahoe Widelite 26GT Travel Trailer
replaced 1958 Hilite tent trailer
99 Dodge Ram QQ 2wd - 5.9L, auto, 3:55 gears