BigWallop

Default Storage Heaters

"Evil Uncle Philly" wrote in message
Harry Bloomfield retched Storage Heaters onto my recliner:

On 27/01/2004 Michael McNeil opined:-
I have Creda Storage heaters with two dial settings each in them. Any
idea why?

One will likely be the charge temperature setting, the temperature at
which the unit cuts off its overnight charge and the other a boost
flap. The later should be kept closed until the extra heat is required
in the evening, then re-closed prior to going to bed.

Stop talking about flaps Harry.

Do you have anything about any subject of DIY to say. After seeing a number
of your daft reply postings, I've now come to the conclusion that you are a
real bam pot with air where the brain should be. Now, please grow up or FO
away from sensible people.

(NOW KILLED so I don't have to read the inevitable stupid reply)

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com