Doug Winterburn

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 01:22:38 +0000, Unisaw A100 wrote:

patrick conroy wrote:
Ya think the shuttle could let us out at the Schiltz plant for a quick
tour, right?
I mean, it's still there - right?

Ahhh, yeah, it's still there. At least parts of it. Come to think of it,
well, the ground is still there.

UA100, who thinks one of the bigger shames in life was tearing down the
Schlitz complex...

....and lots of folks out west feel the same at the demise of the Oly
Brewery complex in Olympia, WA :-(

Personally, I liked Rainier (long gone) better, but my FIL
(also long gone) worked in the Oly facility for 35 years. Sure do miss
those "short" tours and the FIL.

-Doug

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.