Rick Chamberlain

In article , patrick@conroy-
family.net says...

"Rick Chamberlain" wrote in message

Folks,

Apologies in advance if you don't like FS posts on the Hard Wreck, but
if you are in SE Wisconsin on Saturday the 18th, you'll thank me for it.

Thanks!

We're flying into General Mitchell on the 18th to see my family. Since I'm
not allowed to make any decisions about the agenda, I'm sure I won't be
there. But at least while I'll delude myself into thinking that I *could*
visit if the stars and planets align.

Heck - I'm mailing back Usinger brats anyway - so what's the big deal if I
box up a RAS too, right?

Patrick,

Where is your family located? Perhaps we can setup a PORTRORSSOTC
shuttle service for you, and for others flying in for the big event?

:-)

Resto Rick