Never Enough Money

Found a short review of the supergrip (although it's not called that in Britain):

http://sawdustalley.co.uk/tools/revi...0&keyword=&s=0

Apparently Norm uses it -- not that that mans much to me....

(Never Enough Money) wrote in message . com...
Well, after some web searching, it seems te Bessy supergrip is not as
good for woodworking as I imagined. The jaws are not wood friendly and
putting protectection between them and the thing to be clamped seems
like a lot of trouble.

Also, I can't find any dealer that sells the "Jig and fixture" clamp
-- I can only find it on the Bessey page...must be too new.

[snip]