CW

I've never seen a Menard's.

"AL" wrote in message news:ZAw0d.19264$MQ5.14587@attbi_s52...
In my area, it has been this way for as long as I can remember. Of course
there are exceptions, but generally speaking Menards is cheaper.

"Bob Peterson" wrote in message
Maybe its my imagination, or a local phenomena, but it seems to me that
menards prices on name brand tools now seem to regularly be lower then

both
HD and Lowes for the same items. They don't all stock the same things,

but
where there is overlap it seems that menards is consistently lower.

Do the rest of you see this as well? It seemed to me that a few years

ago
HD had the better prices, with Lowes the highest. Now it seems HD is

the
highest.

Could just be my imagination, or a few items that caught my glance.

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
I wouldn't get stuck on the Jet tools... Lowes will drop
a product line at the drop of a hat. Delta isn't gone
for good and Jet isn't there forever.

RonB wrote:

I guess I didn't know why Lowe's was closing out Delta tools until a
earlier
today. The local store was moving a couple of JET table saws into

the
slots
previously occupied by Delta's.