CW

Designcad was recently bought by IMSI. It's very likely that they sell the
tutorials separately as that is what they do with their top of the line cad
program, Turbocad. For 2D only work, I think probably the best deal going is
Intellicad. It is an AutoCAD clone and as such, is a bit more difficult to
learn than some programs but there are two distinct upsides to it. Since it
is so AutoCAD like, tutorials meant for AutoCAD will get you where you want
to go. The price is also great at less than $60.00 through CMS for the
standard version.

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
newsOm0d.19$xH1.15@trnddc03...
GerryG wrote in
:

Well, yes and no. The FWW articles mentioned how good the tutorials
were. Apparently they've seen broken them out and while the base
program is under 100, the price about doubles if you want the
tutorials. Do you need them? I've used other CAD packages so took a
look at this one. IMO, the included Help is virtually useless, and
you're not going to make much headway unless you also buy the
tutorials. Don't know if FWW missed on that one, or the company
changed it, but the article is no longer correct. GerryG

I have version 14. It came with a tutorial disk. Price - $80.00.