jev

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:11:27 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

Looking to tackle something similar to :
http://www.djmarks.com/photo.asp?ima...phalltable.jpg

What's a reasonable overall height for the table? 30-ish inches?

It's actually going into a hall area, so no sense in me measuring our
sofas...

I made a version of that table with a few mods but it is actually 36"
high(I don't think I changed that) and I'm quite happy with the
height. The table I made is for dispaly of various SW Indian pottery
pieces I own. Some of these are white and some black so I made the
interior panel reversible - one side is veneered with a waterfall
bubinga(for lighter colored pieces) and the other is 4 way book
matched pommelle maple(for darker pieces).

If i ever replace the digital camera i've lost i'll post a few photos.