Black Sheep

Agreed. Go for a Husky! I recently bought the Husky 350 w/18" bar
through Sears. They sent the first one UPS and it came in the retail box,
no outer box. In addition it had a cracked handle. So Sear had to order a
new one, which I requested come to the store. I assumed that Sears receives
incoming shipments on pallets. The saw arrived and I brought the broken one
in for a credit.

It's a nice, balanced saw. Easy to handle. Rips into firewood and works
really nicely on big, bulky burls.

I believe in "cry once". Tissues are too damned expensive! That's why I
bought a Husky. No more crying.

Sy