Randy

3M also makes a CA glue specifically for rubber and plastics. I found
this works much better than the standard CA because it's flexible.
Good luck.

"Lyn J. Mangiameli" wrote in message nk.net...
Great tip about the Emblem Adhesive
Thanks,
Lyn

Peter Teubel wrote:
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 02:30:56 GMT, william kossack wrote:

Over time the velcro part of my sanding pads has become worn and the
sanding disks nolonger stick effectively.

I buy rolls of "industrial velcro" at Home Depot (or Lowes) in 2" wide strips. While they are self-adhesive, I find that they
don't stick very long. I simply remove the adhesive with "Goof-Off" (available at any auto parts store) nad glue them to the pad
with 3M Emblem Adhesive (also available at auto supply stores). Sticks like a weld.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com