George

If it bothers you, sure. Don't be surprised if it feels no different in use
afterward. Amount of magnetic attraction between them is in reality
infinitesimal, perhaps mentally significant.

I use magnetic bars for the tools.

"Alan Van Art" wrote in message
I recently purchased a Robert Sorby Oval Skew from Craft Supplies. I'm not
positive, but I think it's magnetized. It really feels like it's sticking

the tool rest when I go to pick it up. Has anyone else experienced

anything
similar? So far, I don't think it's a bad thing, but I really just started
using it. Should I de-magnetize it or leave it alone?

---