Dan Kozar

I recently purchased a Robert Sorby Oval Skew from Craft Supplies. I'm not
positive, but I think it's magnetized. It really feels like it's sticking to
the tool rest when I go to pick it up. Has anyone else experienced anything
similar? So far, I don't think it's a bad thing, but I really just started
using it. Should I de-magnetize it or leave it alone?

It probably doesn't matter, but if it was mine. I would probably
demagnetize it. It could possibly get annoying after a while.
Will it pick up small pieces of metal ? Do you have a means of
demagnetizing it?

--
Dan Kozar

remove NOSPAM