George Saridakis

Hi Barry,

I have found these gouges to be the ones which I use exclusively. I turn
professionally, and use the 3/8" and 1/2" gouges for the scale of work I
currently offer (under 12" in diameter). I also use the Mastercut handles.

One of these days I will have a tailgate auction to get rid of the assorted
Sorby gouges I have collected over the years as I have found the Mastercut
ones to be what I need and work well with.

George

"Barry N. Turner" wrote in message
news
Does anyone here use Oneway's Mastercut gouges? Are they worth the price
(for instance, $99.95 for a double-ended 5/8", unhandled, at Woodcraft)?
would appreciate an assessment from someone who actually uses them.

Barry