Creamy Goodness

Peter Teubel wrote:
Your best bet would be a slow speed Woodcraft grinder and the
Wolverine jig setup. The grinder comes with the proper stones for
sharpening and the Wolverine jig is the defacto industry standard.
Remember, you'll be sharpening your turning tools several times per
hour (in my case, its every 2 minutes or so). If you want an
all-in-one sharpening system, the Tormek is the way to go, but you'll
find that shrpening your turning tools on it a slow process (but a
superior edge).

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com

That's the direction I was heading. Thanks to all then for the suggestions
and help.

Mike