william kossack

thanks

I queried my wife and she pointed me to something she had made and sure
enough she had used 2 inch velcro strips

Does anyone have a solution for replacing the foam?

william kossack wrote:
Over time the velcro part of my sanding pads has become worn and the
sanding disks nolonger stick effectively.

What do others do? Replace the pads? This seems a waste but finding
replacement velcro can be interesting. I would like to find the hook
part without sticky backing on it. Places I've looked don't stock
velcro as wide as 3 inches and often not as wide as 2 inches.

Packard sells pre cut replacement velcro at several dollars a piece for
2 inch.

Has anyone found a cheeper source or solution?