tgilb

"tgilb" wrote in message
k.net...

| "Doug Kanter" wrote in message
| |
| | "fran" wrote in message
| | news | | On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:57:50 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Nope. Spend some time reading the archives of this newsgroup and
you'll
| | understand why Hunter fans are inferior.
| |
| | Or are you thinking of Hampton Bay?
| |
| |
| | No. I've seen a number of discussions here in which Hunter owners had to
| | replace switches, and found those switches were of a type that a sane
| person
| | wouldn't consider compatible for anything but a flashlight. If the
| | manufacturer will pull that stunt, it's safe to assume that anything
goes.
| |
| Since you're the second person I've seen bashing Hunter fans lately with
no more documentation than "I've seen a number of discussions"
snip

Excuse my replying to my own post but after a little research I realize I
need to make a correction. The sentence above should read:

Since you're the "only" person I've seen bashing Hunter fans lately with no
more documentation than "I've seen a number of discussions"