Edwin Pawlowski

"Rod" wrote in message

I approached him and tried to make light of the subject by telling him
"just
keep coming over so I don't have to mow any side yard". After a couple
times of him just continuing going down the center, I pointed out I had
the
property surveyed and would appreciate if he was going to mow my yard,
please raise his mower when he comes onto my property.

Hard to say for sure, but why not try a pre-emptive strike. Mow your lawn
before he gets out there and perhaps he won't bother doing it again.

You could put a few plantings in to define the property line for a BIG hint.