FurPaw

Rod wrote:

Oh, my neighborhood you can't put a fence up out front or side, just rear
property fencing, which is from rear of house back. I sit with a 40 ft
frontage, 26 ft wide on a 190' depth. I really don't want to fence the back
yard.

I got the survey to ease my mind, I've asked nicely, now where do I go from
here?

If you can't dissuade the neighbor from mowing your lawn and can't put
up a fence, what about planting a hedge just inside your property line?
Or a line of fast-growing trees? Or a vegetable or flower or rock garden?

FurPaw

--

"Like the reason a dog
Has so many friends