Joseph Meehan

Dick M. wrote:
How could the cooling design help? The heat has to get out thru
the wallplate regardless of the cooling design.
Dick

I am not sure they are still making the same design dimmers that I am
was thinking of. The ones I was thinking of were or are built with cooling
fins on the faceplate and the even heavier duty ones took up two spaces in
the work box to get more cooling fins.

It could be that they are made with more efficient electronics today. I
really don't know. it has been a while since I have needed to work on such
a thing.

"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Maybe, but I believe you will find it will also have cooling integrated
into the design

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math