Joseph Meehan

Alistair Smythe wrote:
When I flush my toilet the water does not flow down. The tank fills the
toilet and it almost floods the bathroom then the water slowly empties
from
the tank. I have plunged and have not made any head way. What can I do?

I sure sounds like something is clogging the flow. If you have young
kids in the house, I'll bet one of them is missing a toy.)

It will need to be snaked. The tools are available at the hardware
store. It does not usually take any special skill, but it can be a messy
job and sometimes the snake the sell at the hardware store is not up to the
job. You may just want to call in the plumber.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math