Norminn

Dee wrote:
I'm going to be having the exterior of my house painted. In looking at Ben
Moore's paint lines, I see there is the top-of-the-line Moorgard, and also
a "contractor's" line called Super Spec. Price difference between the
two is about $7.00/gallon, or about $250 for the entire job.

I'm wondering if Moorgard is worth the extra money. Has anyone had any
experience using Super Spec as opposed to Moorgard or vice versa?

Thanks, Dee

Yes. Moorgard is the best. My folks home in Florida was painted with
it when it was built in '84. Repainted in 93, even though it did not
need it. Looked like new. No mold, peeling, etc. Of course, the
painter did a good job, too, and a bad painter or prep can ruin the job.
I have always used Moore interior paints; they last forever.