N. Thornton

wrote in message ...

This thread is what happens when you ask the unclued for a simple
direct answer. Instead of giving one, or saying they dont know, they
will question and insult anything they can to avoid dealing with the
question, you included, especially you in fact. Stage 2 is that the
convo will move onto other matters in order to avoid the
unpleasantness, but still no addressing the real question. It is a
mistake to think you can get answers to basic questions: expertise is
about depth, when theres no expertise, theres no depth to the
knowledge.

My answer to the original q is I dont know how to calculate it. Its
also not something of great significance to me personally. I know I
did ask you before for a pointer or 2 on thermal calculations, but
never got any, so I hold you entirely responsible for my ignorance

Regards, NT