Jim Brown

Greetings:

Every socket drive that I have seen sold in Europe is based on inch system.
This includes major tool dealers such as Hahn & Kolb, etc.

Regards, Jim Brown (Germany)

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
I put this question at the bottom of an overly long reply on the "Best
Tools" thread, so It probably didn't get read by too many folks, so I'll
ask it again he

Is the "international standard" for socket wrench square drive sizes
still only the english 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" etc., or have they started
manufacturing metric sockets with metric sized drives and (G-d forbid)
maybe even inch size sockets with metric sized drives?

Just wondering...

Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"